PinoySeamanpPH news portal brings about Trending Daily News Maritime News Health & Daily Philippines News

Tuesday, March 27, 2018

Marina Exam Reviewer: An icebreaker assisting a vessel through an ice field would display a visual signal consisting of the code letter M (Mike) to signify that _______ .

Marina Exam Reviewer: icebreaker assisting a vessel through an ice field

Marina Exam Reviewer

An icebreaker assisting a vessel through an ice field would display a visual signal consisting of the code letter M (Mike) to signify that _______ . 

A. my vessel is stopped and making no way through the water 
B. I am operating astern propulsion 
C. I am altering my course to port 
D. I am altering my course to starboard



Answer:      A. my vessel is stopped and making no way through the water 

More questions below feel free to browse.

Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive