PinoySeamanpPH news portal brings about Trending Daily News Maritime News Health & Daily Philippines News

Thursday, August 2, 2018

Marina Exam Reviewer: What does this signal displayed by a small craft signify when in passage up a river, she is showing a rigid replica of the international code flag "A"?

Marina Exam Reviewer: small craft rigid replica

Marina Exam Reviewer

What does this signal displayed by a small craft signify when in passage up a river, she is showing a rigid replica of the international code flag "A"? 

A. It signifies, "I am maneuvering with difficulty, keep out of my way" 
B. It signifies, "I have a diver down, I require assistance" 
C. It signifies, "I have a diver down, I am proceeding at maneuvering speed, keep clear of me" 
D. It signifies, "I have a diver down, keep well clear at slow speed" 




Answer:       D. It signifies, "I have a diver down, keep well clear at slow speed" 

More questions below feel free to browse.

Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive